Thursday, October 3, 2013

Greetings From the Border of Twilight

Hello.

Jacob Frost here.  After several months of wondering what in the world I was going to do with all the random stuff I write, I have decided to put it on a blog.  I write about music, theology, politics, ethics, sports, philosophy, literature, the arts, death, language, beauty, and the like...so hopefully I'll find a few like-minded souls out there interested in what I have to say.  Anyway, welcome to my blog...and for anyone who is reading, just want to let you know that I appreciate it, and hopefully I'll be able to post often enough to make it worthwhile.

My commenting policy is as follows:

1.  Don't be a jerk.

Thus endeth my commenting policy.

So welcome everyone, thanks for reading.  By the way, the enigmatic title of this post is a reference to Lord Dunsany's fantasy masterpiece The King of Elfland's Daughter.  It's my name for a specific concept; one that I may begin blogging about in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment